DuraPad resins in the lower grits are fine tuned to remove DuraGrind scratches to set up the floor for polishing. They can be aggressive enough to eliminate using metals at all. For optimal performance, 70% of the DuraPad surface is in the top 5% of the pad driver speed zone versus as little as 30% with conventional round pads. Mounted on the patented DuraShine Flex drive, the radial edges allow for smooth riding over lippage and joints while following the high and lows of the floor. They are great both wet and dry.
- The Durapad resins will polish the floor to a spectacular shine.
- They give a superior finish in record time, saving labor and money with no sacrifice of quality.
- Can be run wet or dry.
- The DuraSnow resins are formulated specifically for epoxy terrazzo.
- They are fast and effective.
- Run them wet only and produce a beautifully finished epoxy terrazzo floor.
- They are also exceptional on marble.